Thursday, October 1, 2009










OK guys here I am, still alive. I have been so sick its been hard to get anything done. I did manage to get a few cards done just before I got sick. I'm still currently sick and really tired and ache all over the place. But I have finally got some more things on here. The top two pictures where out of a kit I had. The bottom two are one that I made the same day. Nothing awesome but I'm getting here and practice makes perfect. On the paper I used I did use a glue pen and add some glitter to some of the hearts but its really hard to see. Actually its hard to get a pic off my camera that turns out really well. But one day ill have a better camera and there will be better photos for you guys. Well that's all I for now, I'm getting better slowly so hopefully ill be able to post a little more often. I am currently working on another card as we speak so ill have that up here soon.

1 comment: